Oracle Middleware Manager
Automate the analysis and determination of Oracle Middleware usage and license requirements
OMWM (Oracle Middleware Manager) utilizing Machine Learning product recognition, it identifies components of Fusion Middleware installed within a given estate, and how they map to licensable products and their related editions.
- Identify installed Fusion Middleware components
- Determine required editions for products like Weblogic, Internet Application Server, etc.
- Bundle and group products and components
- Generate scenarios based on identified licensable products
- Reconcile with entitlement data to generate an ELP
What data sources are supported currently?
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Collection script outputs: Archived ".zip", ".tar.bz2", ".tar files from the LMS Collection scrtip for Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Detected Fusion Middleware Products
- Fusion Middleware Weblogic Users
- Apps Running on Weblogic Domains
- Fusion Middleware Weblogic Deployment Info.
- Weblogic Domain Configuration
- Fusion Middleware Raw Components
- Fusion Middleware Weblogic Registry